What’s included in our Nourish Membership?
Our beautiful Nourish membership is for women who want:
- to share and learn about nourishing themselves with conversation, good food, gentle movement and relaxation
- to connect with other women in the spirit of nourishing one another
- to continue the journey they started with Sally either through therapy or at a retreat
It’s an investment in yourself
Nourish membership benefits include:
- A bi-monthly treat box which may be for an online wellbeing session or an online recipe demonstration
- Samples and treatments from Neals Yard Remedies Organic for the wellbeing sessions
- Recipe demonstrations may include recipe cards and spice or herb blends from Sandy
- Regular discussion with guest experts on topics that we choose
- Regular online relaxation sessions with Sally
- Book reviews
- Journaling sessions
- A discount on one-to-one therapy with Sally
- Mini retreats discounted for members
Online sessions will be recorded and available in the members area for you, except where there may be confidential discussion.
Nourish Retreat Membership
Nourish members benefit from permanent Early Bird prices for our Healthy Minds Nourishing Retreats, and an option to pay monthly towards any retreat in the diary. You’ll also hear about new retreat dates ahead of everyone else!
Mini Retreats and Supper Club
Nourish members can enjoy exclusive Supper Club/Mini Retreat dates with our special and limited events.
Sandy will cook and Sally will host these special events several times a year, in our own homes.
We’ll include a wellbeing session and a beautiful meal enjoyed over a relaxed few hours. Nourish members will always be offered these dates first. There will be a maximum of 8 places available for each date.
Join us now to Nourish yourself and others